- Simple Estate Plan Package: Includes Last Will and Testament, Living Will, Health Care Power of Attorney and Durable Power of Attorney $500
- Beneficiary Deed: $250
- Small Estate Administration by Affidavit of Succession: $1000
- Revocable Living Trust: $1700
- Probate: I may complete a probate for a contingent fee or flat fee depending upon the circumstances of the case. I will quote a fee after we discuss the matter.
- Guardianship: I may complete a Guardianship for a flat fee depending upon the circumstances of the case. I will quote a fee after we discuss the matter.
- Conservatorship: I may complete a Conservatorship for a flat fee depending upon the circumstances of the case. I will quote a fee after we discuss the matter.
Good Communication = Client Satisfaction
I want you to have a superior experience with me and my firm and that starts with communication. That is why I have a one hour block of time on my calendar everyday to return phone calls to my clients. You are welcome to call me if you have questions and if I can not come to the phone simply request to be placed in my “call block”. This way we won’t play phone tag and you will get the answers you need.
Stephen M. Trezza
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Arizona, 1992
- District Court District of Arizona, 1992
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Visiting student – 1991
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. – 1991
- Boston College, Newton, Massachusetts
- B.S. (Cum Laude) – 1986
- Major: Finance
- Major: Marketing
- Guest Speaker, Tucson Legal Secretaries Association
- Guest Speaker, Various elementary and high schools
- Guest Speaker, University of Arizona
- Guest Speaker, Continuing education classes sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona